The infographic below details how the bail bond process works in Riverside County, California. The bail bonds process throughout most of Southern California is same. The bail bonds process, fees and requirements will may vary as no two cases are the same. Please contact Justice Bail Bonds for a free bail consultation and price quote. We have friendly bail agents on staff 24/7 to help.
The bail bond process in Riverside County, California detailed in 9 simple steps:
- Arrested - person taken into custody.
- Booked - Finger prints and paperwork from arresting agency. Bail amount set according to Riverside County bail schedule.
- Arrestee makes a phone call.
- Justice bail agent obtains basic information (name, age, jail location, charges).
- Justice bail agent explains options including fees, payment options, contracts and court dates.
- Pay bail via 10% fee (discounts are available) to use Justice Bail Bonds company. Pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, Cash, PayPal, or Wire Transfer. Flexible payment plans are also available. Or just wait in jail until the case gets resolved which often takes months or years.
- Sign a few forms (contract) is completed. Online via Email, DocuSign, or fax / or in person with a Justice bail agent. The online process usually takes around 5-10 minutes.
- Justice Bail Agent posts bond at the local Riverside County jail or court. Defendant is released on bond.
- Released on bail until case is completed, sentenced or the charges are dropped.