What are people talking about when they advertise 1% Bail Bond Rates? The State of California sets the required rates for bail bonds to not exceed 10%. So, what is all this 1% business, anyway?
When bail bond companies advertise 1% bail bonds, they’re talking about the percentage of the down payment required to get someone out of jail. Justice Bail Bonds offers a wide range of payment plans designed to help you get out of jail for as little money down as possible and payments on approved credit (OAC) that fit your budget. If you have a job, or a cosigner with a job, you might qualify for 1% down payments on bail bonds in California, too!
To qualify for 1% down payments on a bail bond in Southern California:
1. Arrestee must be a legal California resident.
2. Must have two indemnitors with proof of employment, proof of residency, approved credit and valid California ID's. Please note that; IHSS, SSI, EDD (unemployment), self employment, gig work or "under the table work" will not qualify for payment plans.
3. The indemnitors individual annual income must exceed the total bail amount.
4. For first time offenders only, on a new case before having gone to court for arraignment.
5. Additional payment of 2% of the total bail amount due within 10 days. Payments on the balance due monthly divided over 12 months or less.
6. Defendant must be located in Southern California in one of the following counties: Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego, or Los Angeles. For cases in other counties, larger down payments may be required.
7. Charges may include: PC243(E)(1), PC273.5(A), PC273.5, PC422, PC69, PC148, PC245, VC23153(A)&(B).
8. The following types of cases and charges will not qualify for 1% down or any kind of payment plans, but not limited to: PC530.5, any and all HS (Health & Safety) codes, PC29800, any Defendant with a strike, PC496(A), PC487, immigration bonds, federal cases, prostitution, pimping, pandering, receiving stolen property, petty theft, bond surrenders, warrants, or PC1275.
9. Bail amounts over $100,000 may require collateral for 1% down payments. Collateral would need to be in the form of real estate located in California. Restrictions due apply. Please contact us for additional information and to qualify.
The bail bond professionals at Justice Bail Bonds have been helping residents of Riverside County bail out of jail for more than 20 years. They are the only bail bond company in the county that can write large bail bonds without getting prior approval from their underwriting company and they can help you get out of jail FAST!
Call Justice Bail Bonds at (951)445-4155. to find out if they can help you get out of jail on a 1% down payment bail bond.
*1% down payment plans, and bail bond financing require a minimum of two working cosigners with approved credit, or real-estate as collateral. Only available for well qualified clients with proof of income such as pay stubs or pay statements and approved credit. In many cases multiple working cosigners will be required. Real estate collateral is typically required on larger bonds and higher risk cases. Please contact us to qualify for 1% bail bond down payment plans. 1% down payment bail bond financing is only available in California in certain cases where it makes sense.
1% Bail Bonds are most commonly available on approved credit for cases involving:
-DUI with Accidents
-Violating Court Orders
Bail bond financing approvals are evaluated on a case by case basis. Income from SSI, welfare, Cal-works, and disability insurance does not typically qualify for payments plans.
1% bail bonds financing and payment plans are not available on cases including the following:
-Bonds under $10,000
-Out of state warrants.
-Out of county warrants.
-Bonds outside of California.
How Much To Bail Someone Out Of Jail?
When a person is arrested and taken to jail, bail is assessed based on the charges against that individual. Bail for some infractions is only a few hundred dollars. But, for some charges, the bail required to get someone out of jail can be thousands, and even tens of thousands, of dollars. Just a few examples of bail in California are:
Some examples of bail in California are:
Misdemeanor Charges PC Violation Bail Amount
Violation of Probation PC 1203.2 $5,000
Carrying a Concealed Firearm PC 12025(b)(7) $5,000
Exhibiting a Firearm PC 417(a)(2) $10,000
Indecent Exposure PC 314 $5,000
Possession of Underage Obscenity PC 311.11(a) $10,000
Failure to Register as a Sex Offender PC 290 $10,000
Violation of a Protective Order PC 273.65 $10.000
Interfering with Emergency Personel PC 148.2 $5,000
Assault Against a Peace Officer PC 241 $10,000
DUI Alcohol or Drugs PC 23152(a) $5,000
Felony Charges Violation Bail Amount
Using a Minor to Commit Drug Offense HS 11380.1(a)(1) $20,000
Commission of Drug Offense Involving PCP HS 11370.4(a)(2) $30,000
Commission of Drug Offense Near School HS11353.6(b) $40,000
Drug Offense Involving a Minor 4 Yrs. Ynger HS11353.6(c) $40,000
Inducing a Minor to Commit a Drug Offense HS 11343.2(a)(1) $10.000
Hate Crime PC 422.75(a) $20,000
Carrying Firearm During Com. of Crime PC 12021.5(b) $20,000 – 30,000
Theft over $100,000 PC 1203.045 $50,000
Discharging a Firearm in the Comm. of Felony PC 12022.53(c) $200,000
Whatever charges you may face, it is likely that the amount of bail required to get out of jail will be more than you or your family can comfortably come up with in cash. That’s when you need to call the bail bond pros at Justice Bail Bonds! Justice Bail Bonds has been helping folks get out of jail for more than 20 years. Put their expertise to work for you by calling (951)445-4155.!
How To Bail Someone Out of Jail Without Money
Unfortunately, life doesn’t offer us a get out of jail free card. However, even if you don’t have any money at all, you can still help bail someone out of jail today! The State of California requires that bail bond companies charge a rate of at least 10% for bail bonds in most cases**. For qualifying clients, however, payment plans can be arranged that require little or nothing down, allowing you to get someone out of jail without money in hand today!
Why choose Justice Bail Bonds? Justice Bail Bonds offers:
- The Best Rates On Bail Bonds in Riverside County.
- The Ability To Write Large Bail Bonds (over 2 million).
- Payment Plans For Bail Bonds.
- No Interest On Bail Bond Payment Plans.
- No Down Bail Bonds -on approved credit (OAC).
- 1% Bail Bonds to well qualified clients.
- Bail Bond Payment Plans with proof of income.
- Low Monthly Payments
- Accept All Major Credit Cards
- Online Payment Options
- All Paperwork Can Be Submitted Online
- Military Discounts
- Female Staff
- Bilingual Staff
- 20 Years Of Experience In The Bail Bond Industry.
If you need to bail someone out of jail without money down, call the compassionate professionals at Justice Bail Bonds to discuss your unique situation. They will help you design a bail bond payment plan that will have you or your loved one out of jail and back home where they belong, with payments that fit your budget.
For a private, no-obligation consultation, call Justice Bail Bonds at (951)445-4155. today!
Need Help Paying a Bail Bond?
Bail amounts vary, depending on the charges against you. Some bail amounts can reach more than $100,000, making it nearly impossible for the average person to simply bail themselves out of jail using cash. This is when the services of a professional bail bond agent can be the most help! Bail bonds are a promise, underwritten by a surety company, and filed with the court, to ensure that the defendant will appear for all court proceedings related to the charges against them.
The fee for bail bonds is set by the State and is to not exceed 10%. However, bail bond companies like Justice Bail Bonds can work with you to arrange a payment plan that will help get you or a loved one out of jail now and spread out the payments for the bail bond so that you can afford it. If you need help paying a bail bond, call Justice Bail Bonds and see how they can help you today! (951)445-4155.
One Percent Bail Bonds
We’re not talking about bail bonds for the One Percent here. With bail amounts so high that only the One Percenters could afford to bail themselves out of jail with cash, it’s a good thing there are decent people in the bail bond business like Justice Bail Bonds. The all-female staff at Justice Bail Bonds have been working with people in Riverside County for more than 20 years, ensuring that everyone can afford to get out of jail. The professional bail bond agents employed by Justice are experienced and compassionate, working hard to help you find the bail bond solutions that you need.
For as little as one percent down, Justice Bail Bonds can help you set up a payment plan that will allow you to get out of jail, back to your work and family, and let you make payments that fit your budget. All you need to qualify for one percent down on bail bonds is a job or a cosigner with a job. Your job is your credit! Call Justice Bail Bonds today to see if you can qualify for one percent bail bonds today! Call (951)445-4155.
Bail Bonds Payment Plans
If you can’t afford the full cost of bail (and most people can’t) then a bail bond agent can be your very best friend. Bail bond companies post a bond with the court in place of bail, taking responsibility for the defendant and promising that if the defendant fails to appear for hearings or proceedings, then the bail bond company will pay the whole amount of bail instead. The fee for this service is typically 10% of the total cost of bail**, allowing a defendant to get out of jail for pennies on the dollar.
However, there are times when even 10% of the total cost of bail is more money than a defendant or their family can comfortably come up with. In these cases, Justice Bail Bonds will work with you to design a payment plan that gets your loved one out of jail and back home, while making payments toward the cost of the bail bond. Call (951)445-4155 today to discuss your situation with a bail bond professional at Justice Bail Bonds.
Cheap Bail Bonds
Justice Bail Bonds understands the stress and financial burden that is placed on a family or individual when someone is in jail. A person can’t work and make money to support their family from jail. It’s really just that simple. Getting out of jail and back to work is the best and fastest way to help alleviate the financial pressure. But, how do you get out of jail if you don’t have the money for bail?
Justice Bail Bonds makes it easy to afford bail bonds for yourself or a loved one. Justice Bail Bonds offers:
- The lowest bail bond rates allowed under the law.
- There are no hidden fees or annual charges.
- We offer interest-free financing on bail bonds on approved credit (OAC).
- No collateral needed! Your job is your credit!
- Military discounts for service members.
- Female owned and operated.
- Bilingual staff – All of our agents speak English and Spanish.
If you’re looking for cheap bail bonds in Riverside, CA, look no further! Call the bail bond professionals at Justice Bail Bonds today! (951)445-4155
*Immigration and other federal bonds cannot be financed. These bonds must be paid in full. Please note that bail bond financing options are only available in California and to residents of California on approved credit.